Friday, November 7, 2008

Be our guest!

Invitations are typically the first impression that your guest will have pertaining to your wedding. An invitation can state whether an event is formal or casual. Trendy or traditional. Chic or eclectic. I have been to and been in a great deal of weddings. Usually the invitations were simple and concise. There is nothing wrong with that. However, I have only gotten one invitation to a wedding that really WOWED me and then another that I just though was very nice and reflected the couple. We want our invitations to set the mood for our wedding. We have gone back and forth over should they be square, rectangular, pocket folds, have enclosures or not have enclosures and if so, what enclosures. I mean really, all of this for invitations? Yep. All of that. We have come across a few companies that make very nice personal invitations in whatever color, paper stock and style we would like. The verdict is still out on this. However, here are some that we really like. The first is my FAV out of the three below. What do you think?


Peace, Angela

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the first one b/c it is very classy. And I like the 3rd one b/c its chic ... it would be cute with your colors. Decisions . . . decisions . . . what's a girl to do??