Sunday, May 10, 2009

Bridal party (BP) dresses have been selected.

Once I found my dream gown I knew that I couldn't wait much longer to decide on the BP dresses. Clyde picked out the guys tux's months ago. Should I be ashamed of myself and feel bad that it took me so long? Naaah. I don't think so. Some people were telling me that I needed to place the order for the girls dresses months ago. But I didn't want to pick out their dresses before I selected my gown. What if they did not compliment one another? That would not be a good look.

I was looking for a particular color, and a particular style, and I wasn't going to just pick "a" dress just for the sake of keeping on track with my monthly wedding checklist or what others felt that I should be doing at this time in my wedding planning. Additionally, I had to find a dress that fit various body types. I was going to offer two choices, but decided against it. I knew that time was passing by and there was nothing to be done about it but get it done. No need in fretting over it. I truly love the dresses that the girls will be wearing. One of my Matron of Honors (Trice) and my BM and sister (Darlena) went with me and I am so happy that they did. We had fun! Well...here are the dresses!

Peace, The Future Mrs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a BEAUTIFUL dress. My wore this as her MOH dress. This dress is very flattering. I was thinking of getting myself a black one just because :)