Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dress Dilemma...don't let it happen to you!

As I picked out my bridal party dresses I never, as in not even once, anticipated any issues. Well, 2 days before they were to have their $ in and sizing completed, one my my bridesmaids called and said that the dress doesn't come in her size and height. She needed an extra tall dress and the bridal shop only had one that fit that profile...and it was totally different from the dress that I had selected. Oh yeah, and ugly. Needless to say I had my first mini-bridal-meltdown. I am posting this as food for thought for brides to be. If you have very tall women in your wedding party, please ensure that you select a dress that comes in tall/extra long/or that can be custom fit. This will help alleviate unnecessary and unwanted stress! Sigh.
Peace, The Future Mrs.

No comments: