Thursday, July 9, 2009

My gown is in after almost 4 months!

When I began the long process of searching for my dream gown, I had a particular look in mind. My search for a dress was a fierce one! I did not want to wear “the usual boring bridal gown” in white/ivory with a typical veil. Not knocking those that do, it's just not my cup of Chai tea. I refuse to look like a typical bride on our wedding day. That’s not my style. Though traditional in some ways, when it comes to my attire, I wanted something a little less traditional and more in line with my style and personality. I want a look that is going to give the WOW factor with a little bit of sassiness to it. My accessories will play a big part in the whole look. I am not sure if I will wear my hair up or down. Overall, I want my look to be classic, elegant and edgy at the same time. Sounds weird, I know, but hey, you will see it when it all comes together. My dress is PERFECT! I will say that my dress designer is Maggie Sottero. My next post will be on the chosen designer!
Peace, The Future Mrs.

No comments: