Monday, November 16, 2009

Bridal Portraits in dress number one...

Cheers Everyone! I am so excited as I type this post....it's bridal portrait time! Woohoo. In this blog posting I will be sharing some of my bridal portraits with you. These were taken by Sky (http://www.sky-carla.com/) at Château Élan before the wedding. Château Élan is a winery and resort with beautiful grounds and spectacular vineyards. I wore a different gown than the one that I wore on our wedding day. Hey, there's nothing wrong with being a two dress bride. Two dresses and four pair of shoes between the two gowns...a girls dream! Since I knew that I was going to wear a cathedral length veil for the ceremony, I decided to rock a non-traditional birdcage veil for my bridals. I had a fascinator with a flower and feathers for my hair, however I decided to keep it simple. I'll rock the fascinator another day! Without further ado...my bridals!

...and of course...the shoes!
Peace, The Mrs.

No comments: