Tuesday, May 18, 2010

7 months of Wedded Bliss!

We've been married for 7 months and 1 wonderful day! I cannot believe how time is flying by. I love being married to Clyde. He is such an amazing husband to me. He makes me want to be the best wife that I can be. The Lord has blessed us with one another and we are still in our "honeymoon" phase. I love it! Thanks be unto God for ordering our steps! The picture below is one of my favorites from our wedding day. It was taken right after we said our I Do's and were headed out of the church after being announced as husband and wife! I remember how jovial we were. We still feel this way 7 months later. Cheers to a long, healthy, happy marriage sanctioned by God! 5 more months until we reach our one year anniversary! Go Jesus! :)




Peace, The Mrs.

No comments: