Saturday, March 28, 2009

Purchased THE DRESS today!

Whew! Over the years I have heard brides say that you "just know" when you have on the perfect wedding gown. Some brides cry, some brides look in the mirror as if they cannot believe it, other brides say that they finally felt like they were REALLY about to marry when they found THE ONE! Well I am happy to say, that the wedding gown search is over and THE DRESS has been chosen, paid for and ordered. It has been months of trying on, looking online, jumping into, wiggling out, zipping up, lacing up and sliding into different dresses. I mean, really, I have had to do all of those things in the quest for the PERFECT dress. Now, if I must say so myself, and I will, it's absolutely STUNNING! Regardless of the other dresses that I tried on, they did not compare to the chosen one. I am elated to have that taken care of. Now, the search begins for stunning shoes. It's on now!

Peace, The Future Mrs.

No comments: