Friday, October 23, 2009

Teaser pics on Sky+Carla Blog.

We are always amazed at the quality of work that Sky+Carla All*Star Photographers always produce. The direct link to their blog is: http://sky-carla.blogspot.com/2009/10/angela-clyde-wedding.html


This blog entry will be completed by both Mr. Corbin and I :)

Getting dressed with the assistance of Cacky (more on her later).
I could not decide on which pair, so I had two :)



My beautiful calla lilly bouquet and me in front of the fountain.


Gazing. I love this picture.




I wanted my look to be classic and elegant.


I love splashes of color...so I splashed.
Note: A splash of color in your wardrobe can take you from the least anticipated to the most wanted.

I love the diamond lapels on the jacket.




I was told that this pic looks like an album cover;
I think that it is important to pay attention to the fine details. The ties for the fellas were chosen over the course of about 10 months...but with the outcome I got...well worth it. It is also cool that they got to keep the ties as part of their gift.



The Bridal Party dresses were selected to look good on a variety of body types. I love the contrast of the Tiffany Blue with the Chocolate. I wanted to be a little bold and do something not so traditional. I was pleased with the outcome.

First Glance. I took a deep breath, exhaled and took it all in before I took my first step down the aisle with my father.

Everyone was looking at me and I only saw him. I looked at him while I walked down and it was the best feeling. My father was helping to calm me.

This has EASILY been the best feeling that I have ever had. I wish this natural high for everyone: "He that findeth a wife findeth a good thing."- I am blessed to have found my good thing.




A moment where all was good in the world...kissing my wife.


The SC Aquarium was an awesome venue and the All star cast (fish included) were a major PLUS!




Great couple shots are easy when you have the right formula:

Great photographers + A couple that show their love= Great shots.


I love my wife!

Passion! I love my husband!



ONE of our favs!!!


A cruise boat on the Cooper River, right outside of the Aquarium


Details.


Our Rings.


Chicago Steppin' our first dance.

With the best photographers ever! The Corbins and Sky+Carla! We love them and their work!


Peace, Mr. & Mrs. Corbin

No comments: