Thursday, September 4, 2008

Wedding Mood Boards.

















So, I have been looking for inspiration as we begin to plan our wedding. I am a modern day woman with certain traditional values. Our wedding will exude this down to the very last detail. Here are a couple of my inspiration boards. I already have so many ideas and concepts in my head. I don't want our wedding to be "just another wedding." We want our wedding to be unique and special in every way and for our guest to know that we put thought and effort into our planning such a fabulous event ;-) (From http://snippetandink.blogspot.com/)
~Angela

1 comment:

Sky + Carla said...

ooooohhh! You guys know we love the details. And those are our colors so you know we're going to go crazy on em. You have a very creative mind Angela and I can't wait to see what you come up with.

-Sky