Monday, September 22, 2008

Tablescape ideas.

Lately, I have seen a variety of tablescapes on my quest for inspiration in order to design ours. Some with candles, some with flowers, some with both. Some with crystals, tree branches, staggered vases, clear and colored decorative bowls and even fish. Yes, poor little fish in bowls. Can you say, tacky!? But hey, it's not MY decor, I just hate it for those poor fish! Tablescapes are basically tables decorated and made to look fabulous and chic (though they do not always come out that way). Linens can play a vital role in the overall appearance of your tablescape. We have already selected our linens for the reception and and I must say, that are FAB!! Here are some tablescapes that I like. Some I like the entire setup, others certain aspects.
~Angela

No comments: