Monday, October 13, 2008

Can you say MANOLO BLAHNIK?

For those of you who REALLY know me, you also know my love for a HAWT (hot, fierce, FAB) shoe. I love shoes! I don't care if they are Strappy, Mary Janes, Peep Toes, Platforms, Stilettos, Sandals, Pumps or Boots! If they are FIRE, I will rock them. Some people spend their money on jewels, clothes, furniture or whatever else may float their boat. However, for me, it's SHOES! High heels to be exact. Yes, I love clothes and new ones at that, but a well made shoe, is so worth the money!

I just can't wear a pair of WHITE "bridal-ly" shoes on our wedding day! So, the quest to find the PERFECT shoe begins. Manolo Blahnik is an icon and legendary shoe designer. Here are two that I have fallen in love with. The teal and chocolate print ones are our wedding colors! Don't you agree that they are a must have for my shoe collection!?! By the way, the blue pair were created for Carrie Bradshaw to wear in the Sex and The City Movie. They can be yours for $945.00. Oh yeah, you MUST put your name on the waiting list in store or simply order them online (my preference). Happy Shoe shopping :-)

















No comments: