Friday, October 31, 2008

It's hard to say goodbye!

I am pouting, lips poked out and all, because I am saying goodbye to MEXICAN FOOD FRIED FOODS and my fav cake, YELLOW CAKE W/ CHOCOLATE ICING and all other SWEETS as well as white rice and potatoes!

After cleaning out my closet today to transition out my summer clothes and prepare for Fall/Winter, I came across these CUTE size 6 jeans that used to be one of my FAVS and also some that I once rocked with PRIDE! You REALLY could not tell me that I wasn't the FLYEST chica with them on. Needless to say, I cannot get in them anymore! After I cleaned out my closet, I blessed someone else with them as well as some other items. However, I kept my FAV pair as motivation!

Can you say REALITY check! I have to pull this body of mine together! Now, I know that some of you have said, "girl, you don't need to lose weight or you look nice that size, etc." However, this is the most that I have EVER weighed. I am at my heaviest and that is NOT a good feeling nor is a cute look on me. Yep, I have got to lose 23 pounds before the wedding. I have 11 months to get it done before the wedding and honeymoon are here. I plan to have this goal met within the next 5-6 months. I will do it with hard work (exercise, will power and better eating habits) and self motivation. I have realized that it is a HEALTH issue and not to mention, in a few years I plan on being a mom. So, with that being said, I have to get it together now so that I am able to bounce back after we have children! I have seen several women do it and I plan on joining that club! That is another motivating factor for me. I am not getting any younger ;-) Wish me success! Here we go... I am on my way to a thinner and more healthy ME!

Peace, Angela

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Congrats to you! There's nothing like looking back at your wedding pictures and feeling like you looked the best you could. I lost A LOT of weight for my wedding. I was skinnier than before I met my DH. Now I'm steadily gaining it back as a hibernating newlywed lol but I felt sooo beautiful and perfect. Nothing wrong with that ; )

Kendra said...

And you KNOW I love Mexican so I feel your pain girl.....