Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Our Wedding Invitations: A Papered Wonders Creation...

When it came to our stationary I knew that I would be very particular. I wanted something that I'd never seen before. I searched all of the paper, invitation and stationary resources that I could find. In store and online. Themed, or not. Pocket folds. Peel and sends. Letter pressed or embossed. What about Thermography? Who knew there were so many options. I ordered sample after sample and yet none of them gave me the wow factor that I wanted. I wanted an invitation that when people received it and opened it, it made a statement. It made them say WOW-these are so nice! Beautiful! I wanted it to be an reflection of the couple that we are: modern, chic and unique. Not traditional at all. A dear friend, who has her own wedding planning and design business, suggested using Papered Wonders, Inc. (PWI) for our stationary needs. I contacted PWI and sent them a few samples of what I wanted, but in order to get what I wanted...it would require combining certain elements for a few invitations into one. Lisa Zachery and the PWI team were so wonderful to work with. They created me the most awesome, beautiful, FAB, chic, and unique invitation! Below are some half-decent pics of our invitation. We received SOOOO many compliments on them. To say that we were pleased would be putting it lightly. WE LOVED OUR INVITATIONS!!



To reach the fabulous team at Papered Wonders, Inc. go here: http://paperedwonders.com/
Peace, The Mrs.

No comments: