Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Our Wedding: The Groom Getting ready.

Clyde and I got dressed at the same hotel but at different times. Here are some of the pics taken by Sky+Carla of him getting dressed with his 2 best men, Austin and My father.

This is one of my FAV pics of my husband. He is so cool and calm and exudes such sexiness without trying. I love it! Ahem...okay, okay, sorry, I had to pull myself back in to the reason for this posting :) Instead of posting this pic at the end...I am posting it at the beginning.

Clyde and I were very detail driven when it came to the wedding. We thought out everything.

He ALWAYS smells so yummy. He chose Vera Wang as his day of fragrance! When I finally had a chance to hug him, I sighed, he smelled SO great!


These are his cuff links. How cute. They represent him saying "I DO."

Getting dressed with the help of Torey & Josh.
He even had our wedding date sewn into the cuff of his sleeve.
Josh, Clyde & my Dad.

Clyde had to have some cute socks. He didn't want to wear plain dress sock. I love his selection.

THE Socks :)

This is a funny pic to me. He looks so serious. I think he was doing a checklist of items to ensure that he had everything :)
Almost ready...

Having fun with the fellas.
His chosen tie. I LOVED it!


Peace, The Mrs.

No comments: